Surrey Hills Yoga Day in Walliswood
Saturday July 11th and November 28th 2020
A local community event where people from all my various classes can get together and enjoy a day of yoga. We will have plenty of time relax and chat over a a light lunch and over afternoon tea. In the summer months we can bathe in the sunshine in on the village green. I may even bring my guitar. You will leave feeling nourished and recharged.
10.30am- 12.30am Yoga
12.30pm- 1.30pm Lunch
1.45pm- 3.30pm Restorative and Relaxation
3.30pm- 4pm Tea and cake
Open to all ages (above 16 yrs ) and all abilities, with a minimum of 2 months attendance at a weekly class.
Walliswood Village Hall, Froggetts Lane, Walliswood, Dorking RH5 5RJ
Walliswood Village Hall is situated opposite the ‘Scarlett Arms’ and is set back off the road at the junction of Horsham Road and Froggetts Lane.
It has car parking for approximately 10 cars inside the Froggetts Lane entrance and more parking is available in the village car park opposite the Scarlett Arms on the Horsham Road entrance. There is a large playing field which surrounds the building.
What to bring
- Wear shorts or leggings and a top. (Men please wear bicycle shorts under shorts or wear yoga shorts that allow for many leg positions)
- Everyone please bring a yoga mat , a blanket (and other kit if you have)
Visit www.yogamatters.com for standard yoga mats and equipment
- Once you have been attending classes for a while please bring a yoga mat,4 foam blocks, yoga belt and a blanket. The yoga equipment that is provided is meant to substantiate what you are bringing and for new people.
- Best to eat after the class or at least 2 hours before the class ( a cup of tea or small snack is alright)
- A light lunch will be provided however please bring extra nibbles especially if you are on a restricted diet with allergies or intolerances.
This is non-refundable however you can transfer it to another person. Please notify me if this happens at least 24 hours before the event.