Thursday 8pm- 9pm Wallace Room at Holbrook Tythe Barn, Horsham
This new beginners class is the perfect opportunity to learn the essential yoga postures. Develop strength and flexibility whilst releasing tension and quietening the mind.
Current classes run till Dec 12th Block of 6 weeks
- REGULAR (half termly payments) £10 per class
Feb – April 2020 Block of 7 weeks
April – May 2020 Block of 4 weeks
June – July 2020 Block of 8 weeks
- MEMBERS (termly payments) £9 per class
Feb – July 2020 Block of 7 weeks – £9 per class if booked before Dec 25th 2019
Feb – July 2020 Block of 12 weeks
- DROP-IN pay on arrival cash or card
Any 3 Class Drop-in £36 (£`12 per class, valid for 8 weeks)
or Newcomer taster £12
Class membership is non-transferable and non-refundable
Make up missed classes at another venue within two weeks of your missed class
In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by Sarra Yoga you will be refunded in full for that class
By paying for classes you are agreeing to these terms.
at the Wallace Room, Holbrook Tythe Barn, Pondtail Rd, RH12 5JF
There is free parking at the venue. When you enter the building please turn right towards the Wallace room. There is a meditation class in the main hall that starts at the same time.
What to bring
- Wear shorts or leggings and a top. (Men please wear bicycle shorts under shorts or wear yoga shorts that allow for many leg positions)
- Everyone please bring a yoga mat , a blanket (and other kit if you have)
Visit www.yogamatters.com for standard yoga mats and equipment
- Once you have been attending classes for a while please bring a yoga mat,4 foam blocks, yoga belt and a blanket. The yoga equipment that is provided is meant to substantiate what you are bringing and for new people.
- Best to eat after the class or at least 2 hours before the class ( a cup of tea or small snack is alright)