Thursday 7.45pm- 8.45pm Wallace Room at Holbrook Tythe Barn, Horsham
Develop strength and flexibility whilst releasing tension and quietening the mind.
This class is held in a cosy warm studio with underfloor heating.
at the Wallace Room, Holbrook Tythe Barn, Pondtail Rd, RH12 5JF
There is free parking at the venue. When you enter the building please turn right towards the Wallace room. There is a meditation class in the main hall that starts at the same time.
I am on retreat in Thailand in January so the next course starts on February 27th.
Next Block of Classes
Feb 27th – April 9th 2020
Block of 7 weeks
£70 (£63 early bird before 21st December)
all Payment options till summer 2020
- REGULAR (half termly payments) £10 per class
Feb – April 2020 Block of 7 classes
April – May 2020 Block of 4 classes
June – July 2020 Block of 8 classes (no class 28th May or 16th July)
- MEMBERS (termly payments) £9 per class
April – July 2020 Block of 12 classes (no class 28th May or 16th July)
- DROP-IN pay on arrival cash or card
Any 3 Class Drop-in £36 (£`12 per class, valid for 8 weeks)
or Newcomer taster £12
Class membership is non-transferable and non-refundable
Make up missed classes at another venue within two weeks of your missed class
In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by Sarra Yoga you will be refunded in full for that class
By paying for classes you are agreeing to these terms.
What to bring
- Wear shorts or leggings and a top. (Men please wear bicycle shorts under shorts or wear yoga shorts that allow for many leg positions)
- Everyone please bring a yoga mat , a blanket (and other kit if you have)
Visit www.yogamatters.com for standard yoga mats and equipment
- Once you have been attending classes for a while please bring a yoga mat,4 foam blocks, yoga belt and a blanket. The yoga equipment that is provided is meant to substantiate what you are bringing and for new people.
- Best to eat after the class or at least 2 hours before the class ( a cup of tea or small snack is alright)