Monday 7.30pm- 9pm GENERAL Yoga Class in Horsham
at Friends Quaker Meeting House
Date of Classes
Current classes continue till 16th December
This class is now full
Text Sarra on 07874048453 to be put on waiting list or for drop-in availability
- REGULAR (half termly payments) £10 per class
Feb 24th – April 6th 2020 Block of 7 weeks
May 4th – June 15th 2020 Block of 6 weeks (no class 25th May bank holiday)
June 1st- July 27th 2020 Block of 6 weeks
- MEMBERS (termly payments) £9 per class
Feb 24th – April 6th 2020 Block of 7 weeks – £9 per class if booked before Dec 25th 2019
May 4th – July 27th 2020 Block of 12 weeks (no class 25th May bank holiday)
- DROP-IN pay on arrival cash or card
Any 3 Class Drop-in £36 (£`12 per class, valid for 8 weeks)
or Newcomer taster £12
Class membership is non-transferable and non-refundable
Make up missed classes at another venue within two weeks of your missed class
In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by Sarra Yoga you will be refunded in full for that class
By paying for classes you are agreeing to these terms.
This is a general level class, not suitable for complete beginners. You will practice a wide range of postures, including those at intermediate level.
A friendly class where each person is guided with modifications of more challenging postures, where necessary. Start the week with an active class and a well deserved relaxation.
Friends Quaker Meeting House, Worthing Rd, Horsham RH12 1SL
What to bring
- Wear shorts or leggings and a top. (Men please wear bicycle shorts under shorts or wear yoga shorts that allow for many leg positions)
- Everyone please bring a yoga mat , a blanket (and other kit if you have)
Visit www.yogamatters.com for standard yoga mats and equipment
- Once you have been attending classes for a while please bring a yoga mat,4 foam blocks, yoga belt and a blanket. The yoga equipment that is provided is meant to substantiate what you are bringing and for new people.
- Best to eat after the class or at least 2 hours before the class ( a cup of tea or small snack is alright)