Monday 7.30pm- 9pm GENERAL Yoga Class in Horsham
at Friends Quaker Meeting House
Date of Classes
Next Course of Classes from Jan 13th to Feb 10th
Block of 5 classes FULLY BOOKED
Next Block of Classes from Feb 24th – April 6th 2020
Block of 7 weeks STILL SPACES
This is a general level class, not suitable for complete beginners. You will practice a wide range of postures, including those at intermediate level.
A friendly class where each person is guided with modifications of more challenging postures, where necessary. Start the week with an active class and a well deserved relaxation.
Friends Quaker Meeting House, Worthing Rd, Horsham RH12 1SL
Payment Options Looking Ahead
- REGULAR (half termly payments) £10 per class
Jan 13th to Feb 10th 2020 Block of 5 classes
Feb 24th – April 6th 2020 Block of 7 weeks
May 4th – June 15th 2020 Block of 6 weeks (no class 25th May bank holiday)
June 1st- July 27th 2020 Block of 6 weeks
- MEMBERS (termly payments) £9 per class
Jan 13th – April 6th 2020 Block of 12 weeks (no class on Feb 17th)
May 4th – July 27th 2020 Block of 12 weeks (no class 25th May bank holiday)
- DROP-IN pay on arrival cash or card
Any 3 Class Drop-in £36 (£`12 per class, valid for 8 weeks)
or Newcomer taster £12
Class membership is non-transferable and non-refundable
Make up missed classes at another venue within two weeks of your missed class
In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by Sarra Yoga you will be refunded in full for that class
By paying for classes you are agreeing to these terms.
What to bring
- Wear shorts or leggings and a top. (Men please wear bicycle shorts under shorts or wear yoga shorts that allow for many leg positions)
- Everyone please bring a yoga mat , a blanket (and other kit if you have)
Visit www.yogamatters.com for standard yoga mats and equipment
- Once you have been attending classes for a while please bring a yoga mat,4 foam blocks, yoga belt and a blanket. The yoga equipment that is provided is meant to substantiate what you are bringing and for new people.
- Best to eat after the class or at least 2 hours before the class ( a cup of tea or small snack is alright)