Monday General Class 7.30pm- 9pm at Friends Meeting House (South Horsham)
Thursday Beginners Class 8pm- 9pm at Holbrook Tythe Barn (North Horsham)
Purchase the 6 Class Bundle for £60
Valid from Monday 25th Feb to Friday 5th April
Guarantee your place at your regular class and make up missed classes at another venue.
Monday 7.30pm- 9pm General Class
This is a general level class, not suitable for complete beginners. You will practice a wide range of postures, including those at intermediate level.
A friendly class where each person is guided with modifications of more challenging postures, where necessary. Start the week with an active class and a well deserved relaxation.
Friends Quaker Meeting House, Worthing Rd, Horsham RH12 1SL
A lovely hall with wooden floors and large windows so we can bathe in the summers evening light. There is also warm in the colder months.
This lovely old building has a front garden and 2 high windows at the front with stairs walking up to the porch. Parking is at Sainsburys but they have recently changed their rules so please check. Ii would park at Waitrose a little further around the corner but it is free. Just make sure that you do not park in side the building as they close the grilled gates. Park in the open car park immediately to the right of the entrance.
Thursday 8pm- 9pm Beginners Class
A new class starting this February this is the perfect opportunity to learn the essential postures, ways of working with equipment and the first steps to home practice. Develop strength and flexibility whilst releasing tension and quietening the mind. This is a good class for complete beginners as well as those with more experience.
Holbrook Tythe Barn, Pondtail Rd, Horsham RH12 5JF Directions
Free Parking at the venue
In the Wallace room with low lighting this is a cosy space. A warm studio with under floor heating and lots of walls to use for various yoga postures from Beginners to Intermediate. Some yoga equipment is provided.
What to Bring
- Wear shorts or leggings and a top. (Men please wear bicycle shorts under shorts or wear yoga shorts that allow for many leg positions)
- Everyone please bring a yoga mat , a blanket (and other kit if you have)
Visit www.yogamatters.com for standard yoga mats and equipment
- Once you have been attending classes for a while please bring a yoga mat,4 foam blocks, yoga belt and a blanket. The yoga equipment that is provided is meant to substantiate what you are bringing and for new people.
- Best to eat after the class or at least 2 hours before the class ( a cup of tea or small snack is alright)
About Class Bundles
- Class Bundles are every month or 2 months.
- Attend up to the specified number of classes within the time period.
- This gives you the flexibility to attend any class at any venue within the Class Bundles validity.
T’s and C’s
- Class Bundles are non-refundable within a week of the start date. They are not transferable to another date or another person. Class Bundles are for one person only.