Friday 10.30am to 11.30am at Walliswood Village Hall
Next Block of Classes
Jan 24th – Feb 14th 2020 Block of 4 classes taught by Jenny Kemp
Classes will typically cover a wide range of postures. Modifications are given so that all can progress safely according to their capacity. The steady teaching style encourages personal inquiry to inspire self-practice.
Pranayama, breathing practices will also be taught. Be nourished by a well deserved relaxation too!
Walliswood Village Hall, Froggetts Lane, Walliswood, Dorking RH5 5RJ
Walliswood Village Hall is situated opposite the ‘Scarlett Arms’ and is set back off the road at the junction of Horsham Road and Froggetts Lane.
It has car parking for approximately 10 cars inside the Froggetts Lane entrance and more parking is available in the village car park opposite the Scarlett Arms on the Horsham Road entrance. There is a large playing field which surrounds the building.
- REGULAR (half termly payments) £10 per class
Spring Term 1
Jan 24th – Feb 14th 2020 Block of 4 weeks
Spring Term 2
Feb 28th – April 3rd Block of 6 weeksSummer Term 1
May 1st – May 22nd Block of 4 weeks
Summer Term 2
June 5th – July 31st Block of 8 weeks (no class July 17th)
- MEMBERS (termly payments) £9 per class
Jan 24th – April 3rd Block of 10 weeks
May 1st – July 31st 2020 Block of 12 weeks (no class May 29th or June 17th)
- DROP-IN purchase a newcomers first class drop-in £12 here
What to bring
- Wear shorts or leggings and a top. (Men please wear bicycle shorts under shorts or wear yoga shorts that allow for many leg positions)
- Everyone please bring a yoga mat , a blanket (and other kit if you have)
Visit www.yogamatters.com for standard yoga mats and equipment
- Once you have been attending classes for a while please bring a yoga mat,4 foam blocks, yoga belt and a blanket. The yoga equipment that is provided is meant to substantiate what you are bringing and for new people.
- Best to eat after the class or at least 2 hours before the class ( a cup of tea or small snack is alright)
Members is for those who book a term in advance at the reduced rate.
Regulars is for those who book 1/2 a term in advance
Purchasing classes is non-transferable and non-refundable
Make up missed classes at another venue within two weeks of your missed class
In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by Sarra Yoga you will be refunded in full for that class
By paying for classes you are agreeing to these terms.