Tuesday 10.30am- 12pm at Cranleigh Arts Centre
Current class continues till 17th December
The current course is FULL please text Sarra 07874048453 to be put on the waiting list . Alternatively book on the next course in January
- REGULAR (half termly payments) £10 per class
Jan 21st – Feb 11th 2020 Block of 4 weeks
Feb 25th – April 7th Block of 7 weeks
April 21st – May 19th Block of 5 weeks
June 2nd – July 31st Block of 9 weeks
- MEMBERS (termly payments) £9 per class
Jan 21st – April 7th Block of 11 weeks (no class half term on Feb 18th)
April 21st – July 31st Block of 14 weeks (no class May 29th or June 17th)
- DROP-IN pay on arrival cash or card
Any 3 Class Drop-in £36 (£`12 per class, valid for 8 weeks)
or Newcomer taster £12
Class membership is non-transferable and non-refundable
Make up missed classes at another venue within two weeks of your missed class
In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by Sarra Yoga you will be refunded in full for that class
By paying for classes you are agreeing to these terms.
Classes will typically cover a wide range of postures. Modifications are given so that all can progress safely according to their capacity. The steady teaching style encourages personal inquiry to inspire self-practice.
Pranayama, breathing practices will also be taught. Be nourished by a well deserved relaxation too!
Cranleigh Arts Centre, 1 High Street, Cranleigh, GU6 8AS
Cranleigh Arts Centre Studio has plenty of natural light, a wooden floor and an equipment cupboard with blocks, blankets, bolsters and chairs.
Parking is at the Co-op pay and display carpark. There are some spaces behind the arts centre and at the church depending on what else is going on. The front door to the Arts centre is often closed in the evenings and Thursday morning. Please enter through the back door from the carpark.
What to bring
- Wear shorts or leggings and a top. (Men please wear bicycle shorts under shorts or wear yoga shorts that allow for many leg positions)
- After your first couple of classes please bring a yoga mat,4 foam pads, a belt and a blanket
Visit www.yogamatters.com for standard yoga mats and equipment
- Best to eat after the class or at least 2 hours before the class ( a cup of tea or small snack is alright)