Thursday 6pm- 7pm at Walliswood Village Hall
Current Classes continue till Dec 12th 2019
- REGULAR (half termly payments) £10 per class
Feb 27th – April 9th 2020 Block of 7 weeks
May 1st – May 22nd 2020 Block of 4 weeks
June 5th – July 30th 2020 Block of 8 weeks
- MEMBERS (termly payments) £9 per class
Feb 27th – April 9th 2020 Block of 7 weeks – £9 per class if booked before Dec 25th 2019
May 1st – July 30th 2020 Block of 12 weeks ( no class on 28th May and 16th July)
- DROP-IN pay on arrival cash or card
Any 3 Class Drop-in £36 (£`12 per class, valid for 8 weeks)
or Newcomer taster £12
Class membership is non-transferable and non-refundable
Make up missed classes at another venue within two weeks of your missed class
In the unlikely event of a class being cancelled by Sarra Yoga you will be refunded in full for that class
By paying for classes you are agreeing to these terms.
Classes will typically cover a wide range of postures. Modifications are given so that all can progress safely according to their capacity. The steady teaching style encourages personal inquiry to inspire self-practice.
Pranayama, breathing practices will also be taught. Be nourished by a well deserved relaxation too!
Walliswood Village Hall, Froggetts Lane, Walliswood, Dorking RH5 5RJ
Walliswood Village Hall is situated opposite the ‘Scarlett Arms’ and is set back off the road at the junction of Horsham Road and Froggetts Lane.
It has car parking for approximately 10 cars inside the Froggetts Lane entrance and more parking is available in the village car park opposite the Scarlett Arms on the Horsham Road entrance. There is a large playing field which surrounds the building.
What to bring
- Wear shorts or leggings and a top. (Men please wear bicycle shorts under shorts or wear yoga shorts that allow for many leg positions)
- Everyone please bring a yoga mat , a blanket (and other kit if you have)
Visit www.yogamatters.com for standard yoga mats and equipment
- Once you have been attending classes for a while please bring a yoga mat,4 foam blocks, yoga belt and a blanket. The yoga equipment that is provided is meant to substantiate what you are bringing and for new people.
- Best to eat after the class or at least 2 hours before the class ( a cup of tea or small snack is alright)