Sangham Dance & Music
‘Sangha’ is a sanskrit word for community. Sangham celebrate unity in diversity. Bringing stories and poetry from around the world to life with Indian dance and music. Sarra Whicheloe and Nick Fairbrother collaborate with artists to offer creative arts days in schools and in the community.
Offering workshops and interactive performances in schools for India Day, Deevali and other creative curriculum based events.
- Duration: Half a day or Full day
- Artists: 1 dancer and 1 musician
- Bespoke programme themed according to the topic being studied. For example the story of Rama and Seeta.
- Can lead to a performance by the students to the rest of the school/ & parents
- In costume with live and recorded music for 10 to 20 minutes- often for assembly in the school hall